Seat time: 1-2 hours
On completion of this course, you will not only know what ANOVA is and how it works, but also be able to use it to determine significant effects for means of multiple samples. You will learn how to check that the fundamental assumptions associated with ANOVA are being met. You will also learn to check whether a non-significant result discovered is due to insufficient power, and if so, determine how many extra samples would be required to achieve significance.
- Understand what ANOVA is and how it works
- Utilise ANOVA to determine significant effects for the means of multiple samples utilising Minitab's Assistant
- Check to see what fundamental assumptions associated with ANOVA are being met
- Check to see if a non-significant result is the result of insufficient power
- Determine how many extra samples would be required to achieve significance.
Who should take this course:
Anyone with an interest in Lean or improving processes or projects.